► Kênh hỏi đáp và giải thích thắc mắc kiến thức MIỄN PHÍ → truy cập LINK NHÓM: ENGLISH AMOM
► Kênh YOUTUBE hệ thống toàn bộ bài giảng CLIPS: truy cập LINK: ENGLISH AMOM CHANNEL
► Kênh TIKTOK: ENGLISH AMOM
2) A friend asked you for advice about what to eat before an important interview. Put the words and phrases provided in their correct forms to write a letter. Use the information from your Student’s Book
1 You/ ask/ your letter/ what/ eat/ before/ go/ job interview
2. Onion and garlic/ believe/ give you/ bad breath.
3. You/ not go/ eat peanuts or papaya/ as they/ make you/ sleepy/ right?
4. addition/ avoid/ fast food/ because/ it/ give/ you/ stress.
5. However a cup/ coffee/ consume/ keep you/ awake.
6. Meats and foods/ high in protein/ help/ stay concentrated/ quick minded.
7. Hope/ you/ choose/ right foods/ succeed/ your interview.
1. You asked me in your letter what to eat (you should eat) before you go/going to interview.
2. Onion and garlic are believed to give you bad breath.
3. You're not going to eat peanuts or papaya as they will make you feel sleepy, right?
4. In addition, avoid (eating) fast food because it (may/can/will/might) give you stress.
5. However, a cup of coffee can be consumed to keep you awake.
6. Meats and foods high in protein can help you stay concentrated and quick-minded.