► Kênh hỏi đáp và giải thích thắc mắc kiến thức MIỄN PHÍ → truy cập LINK NHÓM: ENGLISH AMOM
► Kênh YOUTUBE hệ thống toàn bộ bài giảng CLIPS: truy cập LINK: ENGLISH AMOM CHANNEL
► Kênh TIKTOK: ENGLISH AMOM
1) Choose the word with the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
1. A. life B. site C. widen D. recipe
2. A. idea B. bear C. area D. hear
3. A. share B. age C. safe D. place
4. A. great B. meat C. wheat D. beat
5. A. sour B. our C. pour D. flour
|1. D||2. B||3. A||4. A||5. C|
2) Underline the diphthongs and then practise saying the sentences with a partner.
1. City life attracts lots of people from rural areas.
2. People migrate to urban areas due to lack of resources in the countryside.
3. Rural people tend to follow old-fashioned practices like child marriage and gender discrimination.
4. Thanks to urbanisation, rural people can actually change their mindset and accept more progressive ideas.
1. City life /laɪf/ attracts lots of people from rural /ˈrʊərəl/ areas /'eəriəz/.
2. People migrate /maɪˈɡreɪt/ to urban areas /'eəriəz/ due to lack of resources in the countryside /ˈkʌntrɪˌsaɪd/.
3. Rural /ˈrʊərəl/ people tend to follow /ˈfɒləʊ/ old-fashioned /əʊld/ practices like /laɪk/ child /ʧaɪld/ marriage and gender discrimination /dɪsˌkrɪmɪˈneɪʃən/.
4. Thanks to urbanisation /ˌɜː.bən.aɪˈzeɪ.ʃən/, rural/ˈrʊərəl/ people can actually change/ʧeɪnʤ/ their/ðeə/ mindset /aɪ/ and accept more progressive ideas /aɪˈdɪə/.